Tuesday 5 March 2013

Gordon Hoo’s Morphosis Camp 2nd - 4th , March, 2013 complete SUCCESS


Wow! I am so incredibly inspired! My mindset before attending this camp ( which was my second morphosis camp), I went for my consultants and guest to win. But, I was wrong! Not only my consultants received breakthroughs, I received another breakthrough at much higher level than the first morphosis camp! Now I know why many ex campers keep going back to camps!


Even though I know what activities to expect in the morphosis camp but heard it the second time was so much more powerful. I was able to learn at a deeper level and applied immediately. It was like I have been given second chance and must do it right this time. My first morphosis camp, the wolves part, I did not do it with all my heart, but this time I did! You know what happened? I literally “collapsed” at end of session..


Indeed did it the second time was so much difference. Master Gordon Hoo, the second day afternoon session was incredibly very good. Received breakthrough for me and team. Now we can say we get into alignment as we communicated! 


Master Gordon Hoo, seeing so many families’ members reconciled and heard my consultants sharing from their hearts; I have made this decision:-


1. Every year, I will bring people to participate in this morphosis camp. Motive is to have them WIN in their lives!! So joining me in my financial agency is secondary concern. I cannot be Morphosis speaker but I can use Morphosis camp to leave footprints in their lives by bringing them to the camp!


2. I want to recruit one by one of my family members including my siblings to attend this morphosis camp in future. I want to be like Henry who had brought his whole family.


3. I have started to recruit for my third morphosis camp. Hurray!! My first recruit is my husband. He has agreed to go to the next camp with me! 

Master Gordon, I want to thank Almighty God for you and how your morphosis camp has incredibly touches and changes thousands of peoples’ lives.

Jecilyn Lim-Chin 

(Director, Glorious Wellsolutions Sdn. Bhd.)

4 comments:

  1. THis is my 2nd visit to Morphosis Camp. My daughter and i came home with great butterfly feeling. Master Gordon spoke with powerful words that has high value and great influence to the overall well being of a person character and behaviour in the role of children, parent and spouse. His words touched and impacted us and we experienced bonding and our hearts and souls transformed. We were cleared of the ill feeling that were built over the years because of misunderstanding and miscommunication. The lesson is very valuable and important in shaping us towards a health and happier live. I' m grateful to Morphosis camp for where Master Gordon act as 3rd party influence is the key to successfully resolved heart issue and reinstalled happiness.

    My guest uncovered the real motivation to overcome fear of change for the love of her mother.
    My FTBU had her break through moment by unloaded unhappy emotional baggage of the past. She regained self confidence and direction to move on in life.

    I have strong faith in Morphosis language building a better culture and future in family as well as in work place. The way for me to cherish more butterfly feelings and moments in life is to constantly revisit and experience break through in future upcoming Morphosis Camps!

    terry teh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my 1st time to attend such an extra-ordinary camp..... Looking forward with much anticipation but do not know what to expect....... Awesome and marvelous .... It blow my mind off......
    Deep issues in my heart suffaced and confrontation with strong emotions.....
    Listening with my heart and understanding had brought us as a team closer.... We in the team has opportunity to share deep things that concern ourselves with no reservation and feeling a sense of togetherness and relief ....
    One of my team mate who is quite reluctant to join the camp because she is in the verge of giving up her career surprisingly discover what she really want out of her life.... Another one who claim that he is an introvert person and never share personal things to other but in this camp he is willing to share some person issues with us which he never thought he could... He confessed that he has changed and see his life differently now... It is a huge breakthrough for him... We had a good time humbling ours and just receive feedback from each others sincerely and with guts, eventhough there is much shedding of tears but great relief and burden lifted up from our hearts... It is such a good inner healing and restoration of our relationship.... Amazing experience...
    We came to a conclusion that our career is a process with specific mission individually .... Whatever we do our heart counts, it is the issue of our heart.

    I would surely say yes to the next morphosis camp as.... I want more....
    My team and myself felt much gratitude to Gordon and his team from Singapore . We treasure what you have done in the camp for us and we will press on to remind ourselves and continue to practice what we received from you.

    Thank you Gordon.

    Faithfully,

    Mae & Team

    ReplyDelete